17 March 2009

Latest Hidden Pictures

I am completely overwhelmed with a large illustration that will probably be the death of me. If you don't hear from me for a while be sure to tell my Mom that I love her. Meanwhile, here are the two latest Hidden Pictures for Highlights for Children!

Find the following: paper clip, hammer, fish, magnifying glass, ballpoint pen, slice of pie, shark, nail, butter knife, fork, muffin, paintbrush, key, banana, and a toothbrush.


Find the Following: mitten, bird, lightbulb, feather, book, hockey stick, cowboy boot, wishbone, sock, pencil, heart, and a pennant.


Hidden Pictures are Copyright © Highlights for Children.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful drawings, but would it be possible to also post the key of what to look for? Is that fish lamp in the attic a hidden picture, or a set decoration? Is that feather on the floor in the store something to find, or just texture in the floorboards?

I really enjoy looking for these things, but would like to know what to look for.

Chuck Dillon said...

Thanks, Stan! That is a feather and you are correct on the fish as well. I put up a list of the objects below each illustration for you. I'm glad you are enjoying these!

Unknown said...

Thank you. It really does make me appreciate and enjoy your drawings so much more.

WHITEHAWK said...

Man this is wicked detailed. I need to brush up on my eagle eye skills now :D