01 April 2009

TMNT comic

Someone just reminded me of this little comic adventure so I went looking for it and was shocked to see that it has been 15 years since this was published in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Man, that makes my back hurt.
After visiting the New York Comic Con with my friend Billy, I had drawn up this comic to post at Hussian (I had been posting up weekly comics for the fun of it at school and this is what lead to me getting my comic strip, the Inside Dirt, published in the Philadelphia Daily News for 3 years). I still find it pretty funny, but I hate those over exaggerated expressions. Apparently I had been watching too much Ren n' Stimpy cartoons, I guess.


This is the issue of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles it was published in (which is Copyright © Mirage Studios 1993).



No comments: