04 June 2013

Updates & sneak peeks.

I haven't updated this blog in a while. Sorry. Here are some things I have been working on via Instagram pics.

This first one is a snippet from a hidden picture of Glacier National Park.


A small part of a hip-hop themed hidden picture which was my first anthropomorphic illustration for Highlights.


A rejected idea for a "what's wrong?" of a kid dressed in a NASA control room outfit complete with Apollo 11 and a map of the orbital flight path.


Below is from a hidden picture of Miami Beach. 


Kids enjoying some chili in this Texas themed hidden picture.


One of many wheeled vehicles in this hidden picture.


Oops, I guess not all of them have wheels.


Part one of a continuing hidden picture series I have been working on for Highlights. I can't wait to be able to tell everyone about this but it'll have to wait until its launched.


Lastly, tonight it occurred to me that I have been drawing with this pencil since 1993. Happy 20th birthday, 7mm Pentel P207 pencil.  I wonder how many miles we've drawn together?

No comments: