20 January 2017

One Week: Four Cities

My sketchbook journal, One Week: Four Cities, Central Europe is now available. Honestly, I thought I shred this on here back in December but I guess I didn't.




Here's the synopsis: In October of 2014 Chuck joined his wife, Daisy,  on her week-long business trip to Basel, Switzerland. While Daisy worked during the day Chuck explored the cities of BaselStrasbourg, and Freiburg im Breisgau. By week's end, they visited Lucerne together.
This is the sketchbook journal Chuck drew during that week as well as some additional material that help fill in the gaps and some extras just for fun.
The point of this sketchbook for Chuck was to remember more clearly, share a laugh and, hopefully, pique your curiosity about this small part of our world.

Join Chuck. Let’s explore four cities.


Check out the OVER-THE-TOP book trailer.


If you'd like to purchase a copy please use this link to my website merchandise section.

Thank you for your support everyone. I appreciate it more than you know. Please share this with your friends.

No comments: