12 August 2009

Reject.



I was requested to draw a hidden picture for Highlights with a polar bear theme. For whatever reason I decided to go with a more realistic feel. Given the threatening overtones of this sketch I really wasn't sure if it would get approved but to my surprise they approved of the sketch and I went to a finish. It's now 3 years later and I'm still not sure if this ever went to print, perhaps the editors didn't like it after all!

Unfortunately I never scanned in the finished line art to this one so what you're seeing is the finished sketch.

You can get a set of Highlights Hidden Picture books right here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Help! Can you please tell me where the umbrella, toothbrush, and mitten are? My head is going to explode! LOL If you have the time, could you email me the answers? pebbleskel@monsterbroadband.com

Thanks so much for your help!

Kelly