02 February 2010

Hourly Comic.

I know it's been about an entire month since I last posted. We're still getting used to life with Virginia. She has been a dream, but I obviously don't have anywhere near the time I used to. Anyway, on to my post here...

One really does do a lot in one hour, let alone one day (at least most of us do). Yesterday I made an hourly comic inspired by John Campbell's Hourly Comic Day and Paula Becker's own version. The rules are simple. Every hour that you are awake on February 1st you make a comic describing something about the past hour.

I loved this little challenge and I hope to see more cartoonists/illustrators give it a try.

Here it is in all of its messiness. Forgive the quality of the scans, it's difficult to scan a sketchbook and I don't have the time to clean it up.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Chuck! So glad you tackled the challenge!

Jenna

P.S. You and Daisy should check out my blog sometime - www.xobutterfly-kissesox.blogspot.com!

Paula said...

It works! Thanks for making that change. And thanks, also, for the link! I'll do the same.

Hey, I'm going to have to get me one of those Charlottes! I love that she tucks herself in behind you on the chair!