12 January 2009

Seek and Find Finishes



I have finally finished these seek and finds for the Maiden Creek Watershed Association. These will be used to educate children on conservation and the environment. As I said before, these were harder than the Hidden Pictures I do for Highlights simply because I had to hide specific objects and illustrate specific flora and fawna as well having a cross section of the creek included in the illustrations. I also had to design the look of the page as well "extract" the hidden objects, something I am not entirely used to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderfully detailed art. I clicked on the art to enlarge them, and had a go at looking for the objects.

I used to love the hidden pictures in Highlights. It has been quite a few years since I have seen one, but it used to be the first feature I would turn to.

When I have the time, I have to do one of these for the Usagi comics.

Eric Talbot said...

Nice line work Chuck! Thanks for the card.

Robert Squier said...

Your line work is intense! I admire how you pack these illustrations with detail and texture but still maintain clarity. Looks like you had fun with the critters–love the snapping turtle!